Thursday, January 24, 2008

Claim Jumper



CondimentSpreader easily succumbs to peer-pressure. Look at that thing! It's a buckle popper...CondimentSpreader is going to have to go high-flange soon:


I know, I know.... it's a chain restaurant, but I've been hearing my coworker hype up this burger for weeks, (and he eats the Slow Burger all the time).

All the burgs are hand formed, half-pound patties. I went for the "Widow-Maker". It boasts 2 slices of sharp Tillamook cheddar, 4 onion rings, 3 strips of apple-smoked bacon, a half an avocado, sweet relish and is cooked to temperature. I was impressed that when ordered rare, it was seriously rare. I would think that a chain restaurant would have misgivings about doing so.

It was amazing, as promised, but required about three bites of the onion rings and avo to reach the patty. Very messy. Offered with your choice of shoestring fries, a thai peanut slaw or seared asparagus spears. I had the slaw, and liked it quite well. All burgers served with half a whole pickle.


Bonus Pickle!

Claim Jumper
9085 SE Sunnyside Rd.
Clackamas Town Center
(503)654-3700

18000 SW Lower Boones Ferry Rd.
Bridgeport Village
(503)670-1975

No comments: