Wednesday, January 16, 2008

New Old Lompoc




Hamburgler:


They got a nice one here. Seen above in the wild is their cheeseburger that comes in around $7.50 with fries. They use some kind of green plant to dress up their secret sauce (its not ketchup/mayo/relish) and its different, but delicious....could have been basil although I couldn't be sure (yep, I don't really read the menus anymore.....just say "cheeseburger" and it magically arrives at my seat....kind of like throwing lightning bolts at LARP gatherings)

It's bit different, but one of the better burgers around town at that price.


Bonus Pickle!

New Old Lompoc
1616 NW 23rd Ave.
Portland, OR 97210
(503)225-1855

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is one of the better burgers I've had around Portland. Cooked to order. You can sub a really nice green salad for fries, free. Their beer is pretty dam good! I'll be going back for more.