Friday, December 7, 2007

Nob Hill Bar & Grill - UPDATED 12.7.07

UPDATE: 12.7.07




Always on top of the game, Hamburgler eyeballed the sign and it was on:

You know from 11am to 3pm M/F they have a burger deal for $6.50. Burger, fries, and a drink from this burger hot spot with one of the best classic American Cheeseburgers in town.


ORIGINAL POST: 9.27.07





Portland Hamburgler "AmericanCheese" takes a trip to the NW and keeps us in the know.
Ventured to NW 23rd for some reason. Oh yeah, it's because this place has a damn good burger. Seriously. If you've never been and don't go within the next week, you don't really like burgers.

First burger pic is of the "Biddy Burger". 1/3 pound patty, bacon, and a fried egg.

Second is of the monster "Nobby Burger". Two patties and bacon on an oversized bun. I was full a little over half way through, but someone remarked that they wouldn't be able to take the burger blog seriously if I didn't finish it. I did, and I'm still paying for it. But in a sweet, glorious, I'm about to puke kind of way. It was well worth it.

Get up to 23rd, buy some fancy jeans, and go to Nob Hill.


Nob Hill Bar & Grill
937 NW 23rd Ave
Portland, OR 97210
(503) 274-9616

Daily 8:00am- 2:30am

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Nob Hill might be my Favorite Portland Burger, I would love to know how old and gnarly the flat top they use is. Thanks for telling us about Portlands best Burger spots, Rock On!

Anonymous said...

I finally got around to trying out the infamous Nob Hill burger (cheddar & bacon). I'm usually not a big fan of special sauce, but it works on this burger. I would qualify Nob Hill as one of the better greasy burgers in town...up there with Stanich's. The big difference is location and a little less grease. The fries are good as is the service, which is surprising for what appears to be a dive bar.

Anonymous said...

Please change website to http://www.nobhillbarpdx.com/.

Thanks