Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Hopworks Urban Brewery






PattyDaddy and HambuhgaStakee always have the crisp photos and isn't shy about putting this one high on the list:


Hopworks Urban Brewery serves up a slice of heaven in their cooked-to-order Brewer's Burger. 1/3 pound Cascade natural beef or garden burger on a cheesy Tillamook cheddar onion bun with the usuals and your choice of cheddar, provolone, or blue for $9.25. Not just another burger and has to rate among the top 5 in the region. Tasty tasty fries done just right and superior IPA with a nice hoppy finish.

Bonus pickle!


Hopworks Urban Brewery
2944 SE Powell Blvd.
Portland, OR 97202
(503)232-4677

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love love LOVE the fries at HUB. And everything that I've eaten there has been just fantastic, including the burger.

Rachel said...

I never knew that Portland has lots of gourmet burger places!It's sad that I am temporarily out of country :(

Jeff Kempf said...

This place sounds pretty good. I'll have to check it out. You said this burger is in the top 5 best. Which places do you think have better burgers? Also, how does the beer compare with, say, Deschuttes Brewery?

Anonymous said...

and you have managed to beautifully photograph all of my favorite foods & drinks in the world - and all within one post, too. thanks! love the blog.

Anonymous said...

I would go here more often if I actually liked their beer! Its SOOOOOOO HOPPY. Just not my thing. :[

matt@portlandbeer.org said...

One of the first places I recommend for a hamburger when people are visiting PDX. And the fries aren't just along for the ride--delicious! Doesn't hurt that there's a lot of tasty beer to prop up next to the food!