Saturday, February 16, 2008

Jake's Grill



HambahgaStakee joins in to let us know about this Portland staple:


Jake's Grill in the Governor's Hotel has a fantastic Happy Hour, which is from 3 - 6 p.m. and 9:30 till closing. One of the mainstays, which I order about once a week during their later hours is a 1/2 pound cheeseburger, cooked to order with fries for a $1.95.

Crisp lettuce,onions and freshly cut tomatoes are on the side along with fantasticmarinated pickles. My Black and Tan runs me an additional $5. The waiting staff is fantastic and very cute. Gino behind the bar pours fantastic drinks.


Jake's Grill
611 SW 10th Ave.
Portland, OR 97205
(503)220-1850

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I must admit the $1.95 cheeseburger I had on a recent Sunday evening was the best sub-$2, 1/2 pound burger I've had in my life. And it came with fries!