Friday, April 4, 2008

Buffalo Wild WIngs



BunsOfGlory might just be a hater, but its hard not to love the business savvy it takes to cut costs with Bud Bowl glassware:


SirBurgersALot and I hopped into the local Buffalo Wild Wings for a burger and a beer. It was just about the plainest burger I've ever had. Absolutely nothing special. The fries tasted like those that I buy in the supermarket.

Worse than Huber's. Believe it


Buffalo Wild Wings
327 SW Morrison
Portland, OR 97204
(503)224-1309

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would highly agree with the nothing special part. My husband and I looked forward to trying it since they opened downtown and needless to say we were very disappointed when we left. I had a BBQ chicken sandwich that was the most bland thing I've ever had - even though I requested the sweet bbq sauce, I hardly tasted any. My husband had the puled pork sandwich and said "it was nothing special, probably one of the most benign meals I've ever had". Service was good and atmosphere was alright if you are into a million TV's with different things on each one...

Thanks for posting this!

Anonymous said...

Man, I was disappointed with their burger, too. I don't eat chicken (it's a long story), so I'm always desperate to find places where my friends can get wings--and I don't have to go home hungry. Back when I lived in Texas, I went to the Buffalo Wild Wings there with friends, and they had a good, juicy, spicy-as-heck burger. I was really looking forward to the same thing when one opened downtown here.

The one here has the driest and dullest burgers that were ever coated with spicy barbecue sauce. Bleh.