Thursday, June 19, 2008

Burger Skills: Wedding Burgers



MarmoBurger from the blog Pet Marmoset gives us some Southern action:


Last weekend, my wife and I were on the Alabama coast near Mobile, a place sometimes referred to as the "Redneck Riviera." We were there for her cousin's wedding and they pulled out all of the stops. The biggest ice bar I've ever seen...a $50k fireworks show...and more fresh seafood than I knew what to do with. The most brilliant part of the evening however, was later on in the night, long after some folks had left. You see, after plenty of dancing, partying, and the like, the caterers brought out two ginormous buffet bars with filet mignon sliders - perfect for the late night grease bomb that everyone needed. While I didn't eat one, everyone there was completely nuts for them and I imagine I was really missing out.

No comments: