Sunday, August 24, 2008

California: Peabody's (Santa Barbara)






BurgerBlogger and BurgerHoover have an endless supply of burgers too choose from:


So I did a mix for XLR8R and I had to finish with heist as I've been on the road and had only a weekend to do it. Anyway did the mix it's now up check it out at XLR8R.

After Finishing the mix me and Burger Hoover shared a tasty burger at Peabodys in Montecito California, which in my opinion has much better tasting Burgers then Luckys also in Montecito (but i'd go to Lucky's for the fanciness of going to Lucky's).

So we shared the "Bleu Cheese Bacon w/marinated onions" so good... the combo of the ingredients and the excitement of finishing the mix was th right combo, so my recommendation is to live everyday with a celebration in mind, you'll enjoy your burgers better.



Peabody's
1198 Coast Village Rd
Santa Barbara, CA
93108

No comments: