Wednesday, October 10, 2007

News: All burgers, all the time!




Bollywood Insight lets us know about the tough time Kunal Kapoor is having while filming a burger scene.

...There was one scene in which I am supposed to eat a hamburger and there is some mayonnaise that needs to fall on my jacket and I don’t think I have eaten so many burgers in my life put together because I had like some 16 Burgers and 3 bottles of mayonnaise...

If computer toys are your thing then soon you can get your hands on a hamburger USB drive.

Hamburgers can provide some tempting young lads with a topic for bad pickup lines:
7. Yo Baby, you be my Dairy Queen, I'll be your Burger King, you treat me right, and I'll do it your way right away.

9. If your were a new hamburger at McDonald's, you would be McGorgeous

Carl's Jr. is ramping up production on their new signature Britney Spears burger.

And of course no bicycle is complete without a bell in our favorite form factor



Picture by Dystopos with CC license.

No comments: