Thursday, December 6, 2007

Burger Tour: ERS-ONE/Magneto (Atlanta)






You never know where the BurgerBlogger shows up these days (lots more coming soon). You can see him at the Goodfoot (2845 SE Stark) this Friday for his monthly night the "First Friday Super Jam":

Went to Atalanta over night for a meeting and walked around (watch out for the crackhead zombies).

I had a good bison burger at at place called Max Lager's, a brewery.

The next day went to a place I saw on the way to Max Lager's brewery. "Stake and Ale". I saw their menu had a burger and thought for sho... this is a winner, I try any burger form a steak house, but I missed the boat. Burger is only served during lunch so I had the next best thing. Escargot, onion soup and Santa Barabra wine (French things were in my head).


Max Lager's
320 Peachtree St NE
Atlanta, GA 30308
(404) 525-4400

Steak & Ale
60 International Blvd NE
Atlanta, GA 30303
(404) 577-6770

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice, it will be good to see Manny tomorrow.